July 6, 2013

Candy Style Awards 2013


I have always loved reading Candy Magazine eversince I was a kid. Being in this event was an awesome experience. I got to meet fashion bloggers,astists, media people,and etcetera! 


With my girls. That is Franchesca on the left and Patricia on the right side,and I am the one in the middle.
Our "pre-photoshoot" It has always been a tradition to us BFF's to take snapshots of ourselves goofing around. This is my favorite shot.

I wore a Byer California dress. It's pink, it has silver sparkles on them shaped as flowers,and the hem line is really awesome. I paired it with my Celine black peep toed wedge with silver sparkled heels. Accessory-wise,I wore silver bangles and a Forever 21 turquoised earrings. Hair and make-up,I just went with a natural look. Just wavy locks and Anjelina Jolie inspired make-up,with out the pouty lips though.
                                                       


 The best friends anyone could have wished for.
We met tons of Filipino celebrities such as Kathryn Bernardo,Jasmine Curtis Smith,Julia Barretto,and so on! Soon enough,it'll be us on that stage. Fingers crossed! This was such an unforgettable night. ♥


No comments: