July 10, 2013

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

I have an issue with oiliness and big pores. Even though people say I have small pores,I don't believe them. I see what I see. One day in class, this friend of mine asked me if she has big pores. I said "No, you don't." She told me this story about a Maybelline product and of course I got curious.

My previous post called "Mom's groceries" shows that my mother bought a lot of Maybelline products. I asked her to buy me this miracle-working,pore minimizing product from Maybelline. She said "Oh, the Baby Skin? Sorry,they are all out." I was shocked. I thought to myself  "Is this an effective product?"

The next day,mom finally bought one!
I tried it right away. When I squirted a pea size on my finger and rubbed it, it felt like powder.


Once I applied it on my face, it wasn't greasy,  it wasn't slimy. It was really fine.
After that,my oiliness went away. It was so awesome! It is also a primer. So you can apply it before wearing make-up. But what I do is put the sunscreen on, then this ,then baby powder. It's more fresh looking.
I was really amazed on what Maybelline Baby Skin can do. It can erase your pores, your skin will feel like baby skin, and it's very lightweight and breathable. 

All day,your skin is shine free,even,and baby smooth. It is suitable for all skin types and tones. You can apply all over your face or the concerned areas. It is mistake proof! You can do it without a mirror in your hand. And finally,it does not clog your pores. That's right! So light, you forget it was even on your face! It has Cherry extracts, which is known for their antioxidant properties.
Here in the Philippines it only costs like P299 per bottle. It has 22mL so the price is reasonable. 

Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline!


No comments: