August 9, 2013

Forever 21 Fashion and Music Fest

I love these kinds of events. One day, Camille Co posted a photo on Instagram saying that she's giving away tickets of this event. All I have to do is post a photo and put #f21musicfest then I have to wait for the winners to be announced.




Sadly, I did not win the contest. So I got my hopes up for nothing.


Then the next day when I got home from school,my mom was on the phone with her friend. After that she told me "Tiarra, if you want to go to the Forever 21 event, you can. Your aunt gave you 2 tickets. " I was speechless! I got excited again because it's Forever 21!

So I called up my friend and I invited her. So the next thing I did is I decided what to wear. The ticket said to wear my best Forever 21 outfit.

So I grabbed my Forever 21 silver bustier.
This is a Forever 21 brand but I got it in Market! Market! in Taguig for P300. I paired it with my black laced skirt.
I got this skirt in St. Francis Square in Ortigas for P400. I fell in love with this skirt when I first layed eyes on it. It's so elegant and classy. Originally I was suppose to wear heels but I can't find the ones I am going to wear that night so I ended up wearing platform sandals. The accessories so far, I wore bracelets and a black purse. Less is more.


When we got to HYVE club,Bonifacio Global City,everything was so surreal. Beautiful ladies wearing designer clothes walking around ,music beating through my soul, and bloggers everywhere! When my friend and I were in the elevator, she whispered something to me, she said "It's Dani Barretto." I said "Yeah,what about her?" When we got out of the elevator,guess who was behind me? It was freakin Dani Barretto! She was wearing a very classy little black dress. A classic! She was with her boyfriend,who is also a blogger,but I forgot his name. So we looked around the event, I was aiming to find the fashion bloggers. But I admired the venue itself!



Our host for the night. Joyce Pring

 There was also a fashion show, the clothes were so awesome.








Jessica Yang







Then finally... I SAW THE FASHION BLOGGERS!!! I was very starstrucked when I saw Camille Co, Patricia Prieto, and Lissa Kahayon. They were very beautiful and they looked so classy at the event.

 I didn't get a chance to talk to them, so sad. But just seeing them made me happy. Other than that, the food and drinks were lovely. But the most of all, the music was sick. Awesome Dj's played and their work made me dance.
My friend and I also had some party pictures.


Forever 21 Music fest was such an experience for me. It showed me a world of fashion and class.

No comments: