August 11, 2013

Sunday Morning




 Today was another Sunday morning. I usually go to church in my former school, Grace Christian College. Since I was going to church, I have an excuse to wear my long balloon skirt.

I paired it with a white tank top and a black sweater from KoKo Fashion. To look more conservative and classy.


 I added up some accessories like a rhinestone bracelet and a Tomato watch. I got the diamond bracelet from my school project. The project was entrepreneurship. My classmate has stocks at home filled with accessories from the USA. I was in charge of selling them because it's my interest. My commission was the bracelet.


The floral balloon skirt, I got it in Baguio City  The brand was Xhilaration.


                                                                         

                                                             Photos by: Trixie De Soto

No comments: