September 7, 2013

Color-blocking





I'm a huge fan of loud and pastel colors! I decided to throw on pink and yellow, very happy colors. Being able to shoot in The Fort for the first time was really exciting and awesome, so I made sure my first time shooting in the wonderful city was worth it.





Patricia and I have always wanted to go to Bonifacio Global City to have a photo shoot. My theme for the day was color-blocking. I thought of really happy and loud colors. I matched my salmon colored boho top and my bright yellow jeans. It's definitely an eye catcher. I love the way the boho top drops. It gave such an effect on the outfit. 





I am really into colorful things! Makes me feel happy and it also brightened the place up.

Just feeling like an iPhone endorser. :-p 






When my friend shot my photos, I got to say, it was really fun! While we were shooting, a bunch of people came over us and asked a picture with us. At first we though we're the ones who's going to take their picture. I was wrong, they want a photo with us. I was very flattered and it was the first time that happened to me.

The ultimate photo bombers ever




 Swimsuit Valley top, BNY Jeans, Forme necklace, Forever 21 bangles, Tomato watch, Terranova belt, Louis Vuitton bag.


Photos by: Patricia Tavarez

No comments: