March 3, 2014

My Last Prom





Prom is one of the nights that a girl wants to feel like a princess. The perfect dress is what the girls aim for. My all time favorite color is red, and as most of you know that I am obsessed with the show, Maria Mercedes! I bought my gown in Divisoria (a low-priced shopping mall in the Philippines) , and I got it for a reasonable price. It doesn't matter where you got it, it matters how you where it. Originally,
I wanted my bottom part to be sparkly and plain; I thought to myself that those kind of dresses are too mainstream. When I saw this gown, it wasn't love at first sight. It was love at second sight. This gown was the first gown I saw in the mall, I thought it was beautiful, but I thought that I should look around first. None of them could match to this one! So I bought it! The bottom part is like roses. Very Maria Mercedes! But due to my hair, everybody was calling me Girl On Fire.(Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games)

This is when we entered the venue and we showed off our gowns. As usual, I was the craziest of the bunch. You should have seen what I did. (HAHA) Our prom theme was The Great Gatsby. It is a novel written by F. Scott Fitzgerald. It was based on the Roaring 20's; It was a time of luxury and sophistication, that was before The Great Depression(1930's) To be honest, we didn't follow the theme. We did our own thing!
The Seniors! AKA my class! I am going to miss these crazy people when we all graduate and then go off to college. Everybody was looking good and special. It is our last prom, so I got kind of emotional after the event.
Caroline Ng and I

Rikah Go and I
 James Go and I. 



Our photo-booth pictures!

HAHAHA I love to photo-bomb at pictures! BEWARE
Solomon Lee and Rikah Go (Me in the middle)
So far, my last prom ever was a blast! 
Unfortunately, I couldn't find the photos of me singing and playing guitar. I sang Wag na Wag Mong Sasabihin by Kitchie Nadal. 

Photos by: everyone who has a camera at prom (LOL)


Message to my classmates:
Hey! Hope you see this blog post of mine! We will graduate in a few weeks and we will part ways. Words can't explain how thankful I am to meet you. It is an honor to know you guys, and I pray that you guys will be happy with your lives. Thank you for everything! 
P.S. I hope you guys don't mind posting these photos on my blog. HAHAHA! Mwah love you guys! God bless always! 

Jepresem Boutique red gown (Divisoria), Lady Bag purse (Landmark, Trinoma), Venus  gold shoes (unseen), unknown: necklace, earrings, and bracelet.
        Hair and Make up by my mom! ♥ 



No comments: