June 24, 2014

Graffiti












                  I've always loved art, whether they're oil paintings, a pencil drawing, or even on a wall. These are called Graffiti art. Graffiti ranges from simple written words to elaborate wall paintings, and it has existed since the ancient times. This is the Graffiti wall in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. I have always wanted to have a picture with the wall, for blog purposes. But I toned down the colors in my look. I wore a black tank (again!) and gray slacks. Having neutral colors really emphasizes the pop of color on the wall. Sometimes simple is good and less is more. But, this won't stop me from having fun! I wore striking pink & blue shoes to bring life in my work of art, my wardrobe. 

Oh! I also updated my blog name (for the millionth time!) From Moreztichina to Quaintrelle! 

Quaintrelle means a woman who emphasizes a life of passion expressed through personal style, leisurely pastimes, charm, and cultivation of life's pleasure.



Topshop slacks, Mags shoes, Raybands sunglasses

Photos by Patricia Tavarez

No comments: