September 18, 2014

Knock Down 4








MC Marga & Deuce Manila


D'Cash (youngest DJ duo in the Philippines)


DJ Miko




AB Dance Synery represent (sort of  hahaha!)

Knock Down 4 was a huge success! Happened on September 13, at Il Terrazzo in the Ariato Function Center. I got really excited for this because it's a fashion party and everyone knows that I love love love dressing up for an event! Despite my messy hair, haggard face, and ombre arms (lol I blame UST for that) the event was spectacular. Danced to the music all night long with my fabulous friends and I got to meet the talented DJs! Wearing heels and dancing aren't easy as it looks; I got to do it all night, but the pain is all worth it. Partying was never really my thing; I'm more of a stay-at-home person, but the experience in Knock Down 4 was really liberating and an eye-opener. I realized that I'm still young and I can do the things I want to do. Every moment needs to be cherished, and it's good to be with good company. This was indeed a memorable night.

Stay tuned for more Knock Down events!

Forever 21 dress

See more photos here

Photos by Christian Luz, Rockit! Photography, & Monica Pantaleon

No comments: