June 18, 2016

Colorful is the new black





I've always been the kind that just wears simple colors like black or white, but this time, I've decided to crank it up a notch. I seriously love maxi dresses! If I had the choice, I'd wear one everyday. This is the shoot I did for the event Global Youth Festival, powered by AIESEC UST. SInce it was a summer themed event, why not bring color in the shoot? 

Since this is a strapless dress, I paired it with my pastel necklace that compliments the color of turquoise. Same goes to the bracelet. But know when to hold bacl with the colors. Once you've had more than 2 colorful pieces, add some subtle colors to have contrast. Paired it with nude heels with a hint of hot pink strap to it. And it's not summer if you don't have a pair of nice sunglasses! 

Dress from Forever 21, Heels from Forever 21, Necklace from Girlshoppe, Bracelet from a vintage store, and Sunglasses from Sunnies Studios.

Photos by Dave Arangat

No comments: